Friday, December 18, 2009

Say it again,

For me.
Cause I love the way it feels when you're telling me that I'm the only one that blows your mind.
:)

Sad day today, last day I'm gonna see Becky S for the next 3 weeks! Sad times people, sad times. But on the other hand, Brunei in a few! I am excited to see SO many people :D Packing my shizz up now and it is proving to be a very difficult task to keep below 20kgs. Can't believe I bought SO many things for people!!! haha. Ah well :) :) Totally LOVE buying gifts for people-ish :P

Had realllly good coffee this morning along with an amazing ham & cheese croissant and a delectable lemon& poppy seed muffin. :D it was SOOOOO good! :D then, shopping (again- what's new Amelia?) :) and spent the afternoon with M and helped Becky out with some stuff.

It's all good :)

Last night, did a little secret santa thang with the girls. Becky S was my secret santa and she made me the SWEETEST little book with 11 reasons to why she loves me! and because we all had a budget of £5, she got me eggs and a microwavable egg cooker because she knows how much I absolutely LOVE eggs! :) how thoughtful right? and then she got me some designed tights cause I keep going on about how I need them but never bought them :P

I LOVE BECKY STEWART, REALLY!

I have also decided that Baby, it's cold outside by Johnny Mercer and Margaret Whiting is my favourite christmas song ever! Followed by All I want for Xmas is you by Mariah Carey :) :) :) and then Last Christmas by The Beatles. Lovelovelove!! :)

I am excited, tired, HAPPY, lazy and not hungry (at the mean time :P it'll change in like 15 minutes cause I have dinner in 15 :P) and yes. Gonna watch House Bunny with M tonight! then waking up at 4.30AM to send Becky off cause she needs to leave by 5! Saddd SAD TIMES OK. Dayum.







LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE!
AMELIA

No comments:

Post a Comment