“Remember sadness is always temporary. This, too, shall pass.” — Chuck T. FalconHello :) Well, today is day 7. It's been a week and honestly (and lots of people have told me) I am doing so very well. Today was the last day that I bring Max up in conversations and reminisce about all the good times we've had. No, they will not be forgotten. But, they will most definitely not be brought up. I am a free, single lady (woman/girl/same thing lah, hehe) and I will act as so.
I am rather proud about how I have pulled myself through this break-up. I didn't cry as much as I thought I would. I didn't have as many bad days as I thought I would. In reality, a break-up isn't all that bad. It's just something that will eventually pass as my heart starts to heal again. Laughing with friends or when I'm watching a funny movie or skyping with people that I truly love has all been a blessing that's been slowly patching up my heart. It's definitely not ready yet, not even 20% but, so far so good. And with this sort of beginning, it can only get better. Right? =]
So, tomorrow will be October already! How very quick!!! I am planning on a few different changes in my life starting tomorrow.
- To record all expenses, whether cash or credit and keep to a budget of at maximum £400 a month.
- Not buy any more apparels unless they are reallly realllllllly needed (like a chunky knit cardi/pullover)- okay maybe not. No more useless reasons or buys for that matter. (I do not need a whole box of body shampoo or lotion for that matter.. or make-up or anything that I do not really use. And no, I do not need another tee-shirt in my wardrobe. Or shoes. Or bags for that matter!!)
- Not eat out as much (this is quite difficult because I already have lunches planned for the weekend!! Vietnamese first and then some sort of fusion-ish restaurant! hehe). And when I do, try not to spend over £10 for meals.
- Get my ass moving! No bus (unless raining too heavy or in a very big rush - that said, must always plan ahead and be on time!!). Start going to sports religiously: Swimming (get the month long membership sorted out tomorrow), Tennis (look up coaching), Dancing (attend lessons and be serious about it) and Badminton (look up joining and coaching).
- Stay dedicated to working on my subjects.
Today has been such a great lovely brilliant day! The weather was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Seriously, no other words to describe it but beautiful. It practically sums up the weather of today :) Checked out two societies that I signed up for and they both seem promising enough :) Met a lovely young lady called Allison and Shevie, Allison and I had sushi after both societies. So much lovely banter and talking. I love it! :)
It's been a long lovely day and I'm retiring to bed with a smile on my face, it's been a while.