Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Somewhere faraway.

QOTD:
I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity. — Gilda Radner
Hello everyone on a lovely Wednesday morning, it's been about a week since I've left my parents and I must admit I do miss them quite a bit. But oh well, how fast time travels! Amazing. The way it's going one year is gonna go by in a breeze (I assume and hope hope hope).

So far it's been great here! :) Been hanging out with friends and last night had a good out session with Kons. Always good going out with her. Always fun and fun. I always find myself asking myself in the middle of everything ," Why don't you do this more often?!" and so I think I shall be heading out tonight as well. Hurhur :)

Had a great shopping day (super productive I must say) with both Diana and Shevie (separately) on Sunday and Monday respectively. Finally got my Blackberry :) It is the new love in my life. Hehe and then found an awesome fake leather jacket on Monday which has become the second new love in my life :D hehe All good people. Allllll good. I just need to stop spending so much money although I can forsee myself spending a lot less after this week a.k.a when classes start running.


Gonna head down to Uni today to join some societies. I'm thinking Economics (cause I understand jackshit and need to start understanding), Yoga and shit I don't remember what else I wanted to join. Oh well.

I've been listening to a couple of very good songs and maybe you should try too! :
: The Pretty Reckless - You
: Ingrid Michaelson - Parachute (Cheryl Cole did a cover of this but I do prefer Ingrid's one)
: Sara Bareilles - Gonna Get Over You
: Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me
: Matt White - Love
: Ana Johnson - We Are

Have a good week! I'll update soon.

xx
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment