Sunday, October 10, 2010

Getting carried away

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: “What! You too? I thought I was the only one. — C.S. Lewis
I absolutely love the quote of the day! :)  There is so much truth in the statement. I mean, seriously. How many of you have gone through exactly that. I am thankful for all the friends that I have been able to find similarities with :) You guys really do make living a lot easier really.

Anyway, I am so desperate for a cape! Like, I really really reaaaaaally want one! I've not had luck finding any nice ones though and they all seem so expensive it's quite depressing. Grr. So if anybody's seen any pretty capes (Any kind! Knitted, fur trimmed, military... etc etc whatever!!!) Please tell me :)

Saturday was good. Dinner was just excellent! Mushroom Swiss Burger with the loveliest of fries and a desert big enough to feed a village (all shared between three of us of course). It was great :D Tomorrow, the girls are coming over for lunch! I'm cooking the main course, Alli is bringing soup and Diana the ingredients. So.. that'll be interesting (^_^)

xx
AMELIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment