Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mind goes on a trip.

Started the morning talking to the mother for a good 1.5 hours. The connection was perfect, everything was crisp and clear. It's been a while since I had so much to say! I talked till I had no voice anymore and was practically croaking cause I didn't want to bother drinking water at all.

We talked about everything and nothing in particular. The weather, my friends, my dogs, food, culture differences, me, her, everything in between :) I am so thankful for technology that allows me to see my loved ones back home. Really :) I am so so so so grateful.

My dad dropped what I've been waiting to hear. My mom is coming to visit me in December! I am so excited, you will not believe it. It definitely made my day even though it was only 9am when I got the news, but it's enough to make my day! She'll be here for a good 3 weeks. So, :D I've gotten the green light from daddy dearest to plan our trip together for december/january. Hehehehe

Yesterday was another great day! I finally ate a proper wantan mee with char siew and prawn wantans and proper wantan egg noodles! Oh, you can imagine my joy when I saw the bowl of love :) And the international food fair. I LOVE POFFERTJES! Slashed with icing sugar and chocolate syrup. Oh my gosh, heavennnnnnn :) and so is churros and oh gosh everything yummy! But I really do enjoy Poffertjes! I am thinking of buying myself a maker so I can make em myself. Haha! :P

So lunch with Shev, Diana and Sinda was great :) Those girls are lovely! Great company really :) and the weather was cooperating as well all sunny and lovely. Ahhhhhh good times! Followed Sinda to a house party which really was a birthday party and it was great! House parties are always fun because you meet interesting people and the talks are always so fun and full of really random things. All good :) There was good food good drinks good company. What else could one ask for on a saturday night? :)

Heading out to town for lunch with Shev, Qilah and Allisan. MALAYSIAN POWER WHOOP WHOOP. I already know what I want to have for lunch so go me! :D hehe. It'll be a good day today I can tell. The morning has been GREAT and lunch and everything will be great.

THIS WEEKEND HAS BEEN JUST BRILLIANT. I love it!

xx
AMELIA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment