Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How do you sleep?

It's so easier said than done. I've been trying so hard. So so so so hard, it's not helping. I don't feel better. I thought I did, but it's a lie, I don't. I feel worst than I ever had. This is the first set of tears that I'm crying right now since the week it happened. I still don't get it. I really really don't. I've tried everything to forget to let go, but it won't go. Everything is stuck in my head. I hate it so much. It's torturing, I can't be alone I can't do anything alone because when I do, the only thing that ever stays in my mind is you. I don't even remember the way you look like anymore or the way you sound. But it doesn't stop all these scenarios I have in my memory, all the hopes and dreams I had with you. They keep playing in my head and I only want them to stop. I want someone to come by and take this all away from me. All my memories, all my hopes and dreams. Everything.

I only want to start fresh, brand new with no baggage. I just want to move on.

I think I need to get out of this house and walk. I don't know where to, but I know I need to go somewhere.

x
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment