Monday, November 29, 2010

The Young Ones

"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you actually feel it." - Albus Dumbledore









Got some pictures from Brussels up because I was looking through old blog posts with Alli one night and I was showing her all my old pictures and isn't it a great thing to be able to look at the past pictures and reminisce? So I realized I've not been putting up pictures on my blog at all. So here are some :) We took so many lovely photos but here are some that I really like. Hehe :)

It's amazing how one picture can bring you back to that specific moment, remembering all the little things that happened. Indeed amazing :) I used to be such a freaking vainpot! What happened? :(

It's been snowing like a mofo these couple of days. I am homesick and cold. It sucks basically. I want some sun on my skin right now!

Apart from that today has been lovely! Shopping and talks and good food and some lovely margaritas makes up for all the shit weather. Also, receiving a parcel I've been waiting on for two weeks is a plus as well!

Have a good week people.

xx
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment