Sunday, December 26, 2010

Talking to the moon.

Merry Christmas!
Meri Kurisumasu!
Meli Keuliseimaseu!
Frohe Weihnachten!
God Jul!
Joyeux Noël!
圣诞节快乐!   

Hope everybody gets to spend today with the people that they love. I know I am. It's been absolutely having my mother around. I wouldn't mind my daddy here too, but we can't have everything in the world and I am so grateful that my mom is able to spend Christmas with me here in Aberdeen. I am missing a lot of other people (you guys know who you are!) but I'll see you guys soon and when I do, it will be good.  
I can't wait for 2011 to come now. I have so many plans for 2011 and it's looking like a good start! First things first, I get to move out of this god-forsaken place and move in with Jhenath! I'm so lucky to have friends who are willing to help me move under such short notice, I hope that nothing goes wrong! 
I'll blog again soon. Everyone, I hope you are all filled to the brim with food and happiness that you think you might just burst. I am happy at the moment and that is really, all that I can ask for. 
Lots of love and more
Amelia x  

No comments:

Post a Comment