Wednesday, December 15, 2010

There's a place for us.


Today has been good to me.  A little frazzled and it rained a little. But all in all, a pretty damn good day if I must say. Ended off the night with a lovely greek dinner (full 3 courses, no less) and Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and it was amazing! Some scenes gave me the chills, some scenes made me laugh and some scenes made me cry. Good film, totally recommend it to everyone. Also, bought a nice spacious bag from Zara which I am absolutely loving at the moment. Props to the darling Alli for having such a good eye for nice things :)

The best thing is my mom is feeling slightly better (it's an improvement) and I want to thank everyone who has been worrying on my behalf. Thank you for all your prayers! I hope she will be well enough to board the plane on Thursday and then I'll be able to have my mother in my arms. I have missed her so much. I think I might just burst into tears at the airport :')

xx
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment