Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lucky

There's sun streaming through my window as I type and I am wondering why didn't I do some laundry today?! (-_-) Anyway, bad decisions people. Always do your laundry and don't leave it for 2 weeks and then regret the week before you go travelling and you realise you don't have any more clean underwear to wear. (I have plenty of clean underwear, I'm just sayin')

The weather has been heaven sent today, it's not too sunny yeah? But, amazingly it isn't too cold too! :D so it's all good. Unfortunately, I am being cooped in my room because I am a lazy person so I'm just appreciating the weather through my windows, which I am so thankful for cause they are good windows :D

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."

I love this quote, there is so so so much truth in this one. I do enjoy laughing so much! It's so good. It makes me feel good, I feel my spirits lifted. I want to make it a point to laugh more often. Laugh with others, laugh at my self, laugh with myself, just laugh and be happy :)

Ah, today's been good so far, spent a good day in Uni with the girls with lots of chatter and laughing and.. hehe :) it's been good. No complaints yo. Tomorrow I've got a presentation and that's the last thing to do for this term! Then I'm free!!!!!! And I can tell it'll be good! I'm prepared. RAWR.

Whiskey tasting and a night out tonight, it'll be good!

xx
AMELIA

No comments:

Post a Comment