Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dressed like a procrastinator.

Okay, there is always a golden voice in every head of a procrastinator.

"You've got time."
"Chillout. Why are you rushing, there's always tomorrow/there's always tonight/ there's always coffee and the whole morning..."
"You could be doing something else. Like, cooking and eating, tumblr-ing, BLOGGING, looking at old photos, thinking about people who you shouldn't be giving two cents about."
"You've got time."

Well, fuck you golden voice. Cause I don't have time. I have < 48 hours till my paper and the subject is ridiculous (personal finance) and whatever I try, I'm just not absorbing anything. Nothing. Makes. Sense.

But of course, I still have time to blog cause hey! Once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator.

I'm out.

xx
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment