Friday, May 27, 2011

I'd like to stay.


I love the colour on my nails at the moment! And I know, you can't see it so clearly but the colour is called, Big Smoke (004) by Topshop . I have to say though, Topshop does wonderful nail polishes! I love it! It's thick enough to just use one layer of polish and it stays on for quite a bit of time as well. (And, I'm doing all sorts with my hands: Cleaning the floor, washing the dishes, peeling potatoes etc and the polish stays on nevertheless!)

I have a huge corn on my left foot at the moment. (defn: A corn is a small area of skin which has become thickened due to pressure on it. A corn is roughly round in shape. Corns press into the deeper layers of skin and can be painful.) To be fair, I've had it ever since I was in Italy, so that's a good two months-ish and serve me right for being a lazy cow and not wanting to go to the doctors cause now, it's bad. It's twice the size (about a size of a 2 pound coin~~ or 1 pound lol)  and it hurts so blinkin' much :'( Like, I can't have it touch anything or I'll be whitering in pain. It's a trauma really. I've got an appt in two weeks finally, and I've got some medicated patches on at the moment (it didn't work before but I'm willing to try anything at this point), so we'll see how that goes.

Apart from that, exams have been a real terror. I've got 3 next week. On the 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively. How fun? Will have to do some hardcore revising this weekend and beginning of next week.

We've been having so much good food at home. I am actually afraid of seeing people when I return to Brunei mainly cause I am a cow right now. So maybe, I won't see anyone and just stick at home and munch on celery sticks and go shahbandaring. lol

Probably not happening cause I want to have kolo mee as soon as I arrive back home :p

Ah Amelia, life is tough huh? :P

xx
Amelia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment