Sunday, October 30, 2011

Heart Skips A Beat

"I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink." - Audrey Hepburn


 PU Jacket: H&M
Snood: River Island
American Shorts: TopShop
Leather Stachel: Warehouse
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Taupe Suede

(P/s I love this pair of shorts SO FREAKING MUCH. Ugh I cannot believe how much I love them. They were a dream come true. Thank you TopShop for making me one hell of a happy girl when this appeared in the stores/ in the petite section no less.)

Hello Wello, gonna be back tracking on posts here. I've got tons of pictures I need to put up in due time. It's been so freaking busy! I've not had time to sit down and just chill out with my laptop hence the lack of posts :) 


 Shoes: Converse All Stars
Glasses: Ray Bans

(nb: These glasses were the result of our Italy trip last Easter.. I was so inspired by everyone around me/ all those fashionable Italians-- that I had to get a pair for myself. Got this specific pair from Sienna, Italy. Took some time to get used to them but I love them now!)

My university peepz! haha we are damn bo liao in class lor. We're in all the same courses which is a huge comfort seeing as 98% of our lectures and tutorials are freaking boring/uninteresting/sleep inducing. So it's really nice to look to the side and see people who you know feeling the exact same way. Also a huge bonus that we all have the same assignments to freak out about with too. Yay for team spirit! (wtf lol)

That's Diana who spent last weekend with me in the flat since Allisan left me all alone in the flat while she went for an adventure in Edinburgh. But it was nice, it's been ages since we last spent proper quality time together so that was fun. 

Later that night (this is Friday night btw lol), we went over for Mia's Housewarming which delightfully filled me up with tequila, turkey, potatoes and pumpkin soup. Oh, and apple cake! Brilliant food and lovely lovely company. Always a good combination in my opinion :) 




Tee: Pull&Bear
Lipstick: MAC's Morange

It was a long and tiring day but so freaking worth it! I love busy days! There is something about being busy and running about doing things, seeing people you like and having fun.. it's always good. I like that. What I do not like however is the feeling that time is going by really really freaking quickly. Am i the only one who feels this way? (I know I'm not as I have had this conversation with a bunch of people who feel the same way) lol but what do you guys think? Do you feel like time is running by so quickly? For me it is, and I feel like I have so little time to accomplish anything. For example, 1.5 months from today, we will be in Germany/Austria/Czech Republic running around in the snow lugging our luggage and taking crazy amounts of pictures while freezing in the cold. SO EXCITING. 
Bunch of us heading out for Halloween tonight! EXCITING TIMES! Can't wait to get ready for it. Will have pictures etc up asap! 

Have fun for Halloween!!!!!!!!!! I love Halloween! Always so fun and filled with crazy people. It's good stuff though. 

lots of love,
Amelia x

No comments:

Post a Comment