Monday, October 24, 2011

Top 5 of the moment!

These are the things I am OBSESSED with at the moment. 

1) RASPBERRIES
These are amazing. In muffins, in ice-cream. They are my ultimate go-to fruits at the moment. Shame that the season is over now. 

  2) NARS BLUSHERS
(Have Orgasm, and just recently got MataHari and Dolce Vita-- can't wait to try them out! Excited!!!)
3) O.P.I ATOMIC ORANGE
(I got this in a mini-version from the Bright Ideas set by O.P.I. This is my favourite colour from the set. I like it so much I am contemplating getting a full-sized version :D)
4) JEFFREY CAMPBELL LITA WOVEN (in Black)
Need I say more? Got the Taupe Suede version and it is a dream to wear. Comfortable with the bonus of the added height. I am in love. 

5) MAC's MORANGE
It looks really bright, but once transferred onto lips the colour is amazing. A pop of colour is always much appreciated in the gloomy winter weather me thinks.  


On other news, this weekend has been amazing, super fun-filled.. thank you to everyone who made my weekend :)

X
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment