Monday, November 7, 2011

Ain't no reason.


1.

2.

 Just taking a break from studying for my MCQ test on Corporate Finance on Thursday. I hate Finance to the core. What am I doing ????? zzz It is boring and totes difficult to understand.

Outfit dets:

1. 
Blue Top : Zara
Grey inner top: Neu Look
A-Line Skirt: AI (Asos) 
Gret Tights 
On my lips: Lip Marker from TopShop in Pink 

2.
(this outfit will be featured in a clearer picture in a upcoming post :P)
Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Primark (my fav short ever and only £5! I wish I bought a couple of pairs) 
On my lips: #19 Rouge Pur from YSL 


Also, note to Amelia: Stop spending money like it's water. It's not and you will regret it soon enough.

Off to Uni now! But first, a good hearty fry-up is very much needed in my system and I'm going to go have that now with the loveliest Kristy.

I had an amazing weekend (again, :D). Hope all of you did too! With fireworks and a ceilidh. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Have a good week ya'll. Only 4 more days till the weekend again!

x
Amelia.


No comments:

Post a Comment