Friday, January 13, 2012

Come morning light...

Currently, so freaking obsessed with Taylor Swift ft The Civil Wars - Safe & Sound. I mean I am a huge T.Swift fan, but this song, is something different and so very nice. It's the soundtrack for the film The Hunger games and I'm dying (not really) to watch the film! Wonder when will it be coming out?

Just a little update, exams are in 3 days! I would be lying if I said I wasn't freaking out. I am. Well, sort of. Lol. I guess I don't necessarily freak out much about exams cause there really isn't any point to freak out, if you think about it. Whether you freak out or don't freak out, still gotta do them exams. So whatever. We'll just see what happens.

So, I've got 3 papers this sem, all in the span of 4 days. (I know, them lecturers/people who set the dates are so freaking thoughtful right!) then, it'll be CNY already lor. Damn fast the time passing by.

Anyway, this is just to let y'all know where I'll be when I'm not updating for the next week. (At home trying very hard (lol) to revise.)

Everyone who has exams right now, good luck and those who are not, lucky you.. I wish I was you really. I'd much rather be having crazy amount of classes right now. I hate exams to the core and have been explaining why we *don't* need exams in our lives.... mostly to Allisan and the boyfriend because.. they love me and they will listen to me rant. He he he. lol

Okay. Bye.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment