Monday, February 6, 2012

Forever. You and me, everyday.

It's days like this that I live for, really. All the laughing, and smiling, kissing and cuddling. I love the feeling of holding hands. Holding hands. Such a small insignificant act but yet, it can mean so much. It makes me feel like I belong. Like there's somebody who is there for me, to hold me. Especially when the holdee (is this what you call the person holding your hand? :]) is squeezing your hand tight. It sends shivers down my back. Good shivers. I always get good shivers around you. I don't know how you do it. The words you say. The unexpected kisses on the forehead and cheeks. Your arms around my shoulders. Your face when I look at you and how your eyes are so light and lovely. You. Just you.

The weather was being kind to us as well, all the sunshine and warmth-- just what we exactly need for walks in town. Window shopping, people watching, joking and making each other laugh..

I am thankful for the boy, especially now. He who listens to me drone on and on about something and you think he doesn't have a clue about what I'm talking about.. but oh, he does.. he does.
I feel like sometimes I’m in my own little world and you’re always next to me and I don’t know how you do it but you understand me. - Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.
We've bought tickets for a day trip to Edinburgh this coming Wednesday (coincidentally we both have free days on Wednesday! Yay!) and since he's never been to Edinburgh, I am excited to be the one who gets to bring him around. I'll even get to introduce my favorite restaurant in the whole of UK to him. I can't wait. Days with B are indescribable. I feel so complete and lucky and I don't know what this feeling is. But, it is good and I like it and I don't ever want it to go away :)

Amelia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment