Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SIXTH!

Get out, get out, get out of my mind,
and fall into my arms instead.
I DON'T I DON'T DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS.
BUT you've got that one thing..
and, I need that one thing.

Hehehehe A little bit of one direction for y'all. To be fair, they do have some catchy songs...... right. Haha like 2 of them.

Anyway, because I am procrastinating like I always do, I thought I'd put up some pictures from my photobooth.(I am typing this 2 days in advance hence the procrastination. But if you think about it, I'm not procrastinating but working in advance..... hahahaha).....

Some silly pictures with the love of my life, Yat Jun. Hehe This boy ah, I don't know how he puts up with me but he does and I love him for it. He makes me smile and laugh and he's always there for me. I am thankful for him and that he took the courage to ask me out 6 months ago or else all these good months would not have happened. I am looking forward to so much more time, days, hours and seconds with you baby. You light up my world truly. We've got some tough times ahead of us but I am so certain that we can do this because it's what we both want and we know it'll all be worth it at the end. Right?

I love you baby! Thank you for the past 6 months, they are beyond describable. Here's to so many more months and years to come! hehe

MWAH BIG KISSES CHUCHUCHUCHUCHU :*

(haha sorry for the over er xin -ness (很噁心) of this post. HEHE hehehehe *giggles like a maniac* hahahaha)








 Your one and only,
Amelia *kisses*



No comments:

Post a Comment