Saturday, May 26, 2012

Unconditional Love





Uni Grounds




<3

Best Flatmate ever!

Banoffee Cuppycake which was very nice but sweet

Peanut Butter Brownie. Nommmmm




Outfit Dets:

Crop Top: H&M
High waisted dark blue shorts: TopShop 

On my Lips: M.A.C's Pink Popcorn :)

The weather has been too hot and time is going by too fast. I need it to be cooler soon or have an air conditioner at home and I also need time to slow down. Too many things to do and not enough time! 

Late night for me tonight since I have to do some work for my two blinkin' papers next week. 

Had plenty of fun today down town with Allisan, had lunch with Mia included. Lovely cheap Thai meal. Nomnomnom and then we went shopping for a bit. (Naughty-- I know!) Baby came over for a bit and it was nice to spend time with him. I really do not like this exam weeks at all. Bleh. 

1 more week and it will all be over. Actually, this time next week I'll be out celebrating! Waheyyy!!!!! Allisan is done with her final paper and it is her last one forever!! I am so happy for her. No more uni!!! Fun times. Can't wait till it's my time. Soon enough though. :D

Lots of love,
Amelia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment