Saturday, June 23, 2012

Seventh!

I really like this picture. But the table next to us completely spoilt it. Haha oh well. I think we both look nice anyway here :)

Always silly with me. Hehe
"Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and make us feel wonderful again."
 This is the longest we've been apart from each other in these 7 months of our lovely relationship and I must say honestly, I really do think we are doing alright. :) I feel this sense of security with you I've not felt with anyone else. This distance ain't got nothing on us :) I think it's good that we have these 2 months to experience some long distance lovin' and I am happy to say that I think we could deal with the hard times ahead of us. You always say that as long as we remember what we're in for, it won't be so hard (something along the lines of that) and that we just need to always remember how good, happy, loved, lucky we make each other feel. I trust you mister :) and I can't wait to see you in a month and a week (I hope!) I like that we both put effort into making this work and I love that I get to hear your voice first thing in the morning and have you send me lovely texts to sleep. Thank you for everything and more baby. You are magical.

I love you and happy seventh! Here's to many many months more and us! :D

Yours,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment