Monday, July 23, 2012

Eight!

& When I met you, my heart sighed. The sigh radiated from the hole in my chest, from that place that had never seen light, from that place that had taken all of my joy and given me only loneliness. "There you are," it said, "you don't know how long I have been waiting for you."




I'll be seeing you soon mister and I am feeling all sorts of crazy jumpy thingies in my tummy just thinking about it. I can't wait to be able to have you in my arms again. I don't know how you manage to do the things you do, but I fall in love all over again and again with everything that you do and everything that you say.

Happy Eight months together baby! It is definitely my luck to be able to be on this journey with you baby! I don't ever want it to end.

I love you!

Yours,
Amelia. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment