Sunday, May 12, 2013

For the leading lady of my life.

To the leading lady of my life,

My mother, my best friend, my confidante,

I am beyond grateful that you are my mother and not just today, but everyday I count you as one of my biggest blessings in life.

You have been there for me through thick and thin, giving your undying support and love for me even though sometimes I don't go the way you would like me. Thank you for believing in me and always reminding me that even if there is nobody else there for me, you will always be my side.

I love you so much and I don't know who I would have become or who I would be able to turn to if I didn't have you in my life.

You are my pillar of strength and my shoulder to cry on, always.

I can't wait to see you end of June! I am already counting down the days.

Lots of love,
Your daughter xoxoxox









No comments:

Post a Comment