Monday, November 11, 2013

Some days.

Some days, I miss you so much it is unbearable.

Some days, I just want to wake up and roll into your chest and wake you up with kisses and hugs.

Some days, I wish I could just come home and cook a meal, and wait for you to come home to eat with me.

Some days, I even want to do your laundry and mine and then watch you as you fold them for me, cause it's always been like that hasn't it?

Some days, I could do with your soft whispers of encouragement and your hearty laughter.

Some days, I want to just spend every cent I have and just buy a ticket back to Aberdeen, where you are.

Some days, I am extremely sad and lonely and I can only wish you were here with me.

I miss you so much love.

I am thankful for our Skype sessions and texts and pictures.

But it's been a good 3 months now since you were last by my side and I look forward every second of my life to the next time you will be again.


Lots and lots of love,
Your limpet always.
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment