Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 06 and 07/366

Hello everyone, I'm going to let the pictures do the talking as I've been ill and the medicine I've been taking makes me so drowsy :( Also, I am tired as all hell and all I really need is some good rest which hopefully I will be getting this weekend. 

My Lunch yesterday at a really cheap place Aster recommended. It was good and real cheap. This plate + herbal jelly + pearl milk tea for only RM10!!! 


Got my Xmas card from Diana and she drew me a Doge! So much love. Thank you!! 


Had dinner here tonight and I regretted it not because it was bad, it was super delish. But because I had a bad throat and it was just so uncomfortable :( 


That said, yesterday I visited the doctor's and he diagnosed me with a really stiff back so I was given muscle relaxers and shit to take. But now my throat is hurting beyond bad so I hope everything will be okay soon. 

These days, I've had quite a lot of changes in my life. 

Still blessed though. 

Xoxo
Amelia. 





No comments:

Post a Comment