Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 22/365

Hi online universe.

I am going to make this a quick one because I'm currently in so much pain I cannot even. This back ache is proving to be quite a tough mudder.

Anyway, today was mostly quite nice. Got to eat some nice food and had a few laughs with lovely people. I appreciate people who make me genuinely laugh, it's such a nice feeling to be able to :)

I am also so addicted to Ellie Goulding's version of How long will I love you. It is the only song that has been playing on repeat the whole day today. I can't get over how perfect she sounds.

I have pictures to post up, but can't cause they're in my phone and I am far too lazy to upload them. Maybe tomorrow :)

Also I am incredibly homesick tonight. I miss my parents, doggies and Yat Jun way too much tonight. I wish I could have them all in the same room as I tonight. (is that weird-- haha) but I think it would be my perfect scenario. We all could be eating or watching a movie or even, just chatting over some lovely wine and cheese. Hah! Wine and cheese.

I love cheese.

xo
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment