Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 24/365

Hello everyone! 

TGIF. I've been looking forward to the weekend for the longest time. This only means 4.5 days till I see my parents, woohoo! 

Today is also a pretty important day because I received my first ever car in my name! Like, my own car! All these years I've been driving my mom's car. Or my dad's. But finally, a car to call my own. And I'm making her Germaine. 

Also would love to wish the beautiful Rosanne Tan a happy birthday! Will be seeing her tomorrow so that'll be nice! 


Spent dinner with Ches, Daryl and Fi tonight at this restaurant called: 


And we had their teriyaki pork burger: 


And it was yums. :D thanks for the recommendation Daryl! 

For lunch Aster and I headed down to avenueK and spontaneously shared a large portion of clay pot chicken rice:


It was yums. 

Also here's a pic of Aster & I: 


Today has been a good day and I am so thankful ❤️ 

I had a lovely lovely talk with Yat Jun the first thing in the morning too so that really just made everything even more awesome. That boy, seriously knows how to make me smile even when I'm on the verge of self destruction. I am so so so blessed to have him in my life. 😻 

Have a great weekend y'all! 

Xoxoxo
Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment