Saturday, February 15, 2014

Day 45/365

Today has been one heck of a roller coaster ride. Started off terrible but ended on a terribly good note. It's funny how things turn out, doesn't it?

Its just past midnight now and since I am actually so tired my eyes are dropping, I am going to head to bed. I might blog a little earlier tomorrow because we are having out CNY ChurpOut w/ Tesco Online tomorrow and we'll have to be at the venue at 3PM and probably finish late + I am going to be absolutely exhausted.

The theme is glamorous. I don't think I actually have a glamourous outfit. This is quite worrying to be honest (T^T) But I hope I will find something to wear tomorrow. A black maxi (and I have two.) always seems to work I'm sure so fingers crossed. Lol

AND HEELS. So excited to be wearing heels. W00h00.

xoxo
Amelia

P/S I read this and I can relate to it so well:

"I think a lot about killing myself, not like a point on a map but rather like a glowing exit sign to a show that’s never quite bad enough to make me wanna leave. See, when I’m up I don’t kill myself because holy shit there is so much left to do! And when I’m down I don’t kill myself because then the sadness would be over. And the sadness is my old paint under the new. The sadness is the house fire or the broken shoulder, I’d still be me without it, but I’d be so boring."
— Neil Hilborn

Thanks Tumblr for understanding my feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment