Saturday, February 15, 2014

Day 46/365

Hi everyone! Today we had the last Chinese New Year event of the year for churpchurp and I'm glad to say it was a success! I didn't manage to take too many photos that we had the event at banker's room which is quite a nice place and  is quite posh hehe which meant we got to dress up and stuff hehe. Always fun.

Here we are, some pictures of the #CNYChurpOut with #TescoOnline! I think it's uber cool that you can do groceries shopping online here. I've tried it out in the UK so I know that I definitely enjoy doing grocery shopping online. You don't even have to leave the house and they deliver it right to your doorstep! Isn't just cool?!



Here are some of the photos I managed to take today:

This is me before the event when I have just finished my make up. I love it when there is an event and I get to do a smoky eye. I remember the days I didn't know how to do a smoky eye and it always looked like I got punched in the face. Hehe 

This is what I wore today. The theme was to wear something glamorous but I did not have anything glamorous so I opted for this long red dress. Been saving this dress to wear it somewhere so I guess today was the day. HAhahhh 


Yes you may see that I have a tiara on my head. HEHE. One of the props was a tiara so naturally I had to have it on my head. *alwaya dreaming of being a princess* heheheh 

Also you might notice a new face on my blog! Blog, meant Su Wan. We call her Swan for short hehe :D 

Today was just a good day overall and I even got to go up on stage to hand out prizes at one point hahaha don't think I did that correctly tho. Oh well :p 

I love events really. 😁 my favourite part of my job. Hehe 

Now to get some rest. Didn't sleep very well last night cause I was up thinking about today quite a bit. But all that thinking for nothing. Also, can't help but think: 6 weeks today I will have Jun by my side already! I cannot fresking wait to see that man. I miss him like mad (T_T)

Hope everyone else had a great Saturday as well! Here's hoping for a good Sunday as well!

Xoxo
Amelia. 







No comments:

Post a Comment