Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 66/365

Hello everyone! Non-emo Amelia is back on track today! Hehe

So quick and the weekend is here once again! It is pretty amazing how quick time is running. Very soon 3 weeks will be up and YAT JUN WILL BE IN MY ARMS AGAIN! :D Hip hip hooray. My heart skips a beat every time I think about driving to the airport!

Anyway, yesterday was pretty eventful. What with work in the morning and moving all them things up, since the floor downstairs in moving away to a different office.

Here's my face yesterday!


This was taken after 11 hours of having my face on and I was super impressed with it too! (not my face-- I mean my makeup) Even my eyeshadow was not smudging on me. I WAS MAD HAPPY. Also, I was not oily at all, I mean, there's a slight shine but not one that looks like I could be a deep frying machine.. right. hahaha

If you were wondering, this #FOTD is consisted of:

Foundation: Clarin's Ever Matte in Wheat.

Concealer: Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer.

Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in translucent.

Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful.

Eyeliner: Missha's liquid eyeliner.

Eye Primer: NARS Pro Prime Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base

Eyeshadow: The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude.

Eyebrows: Revlon's Brow Pencil in Hazel

Lips: YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lustre in 110 Fuchsia Symbole.

That's exactly what went on my face yesterday. I love having something to dress up and look nice for! :D

Me being silly while Su wan is having a super serious conversation on her phone. HAHAH I AM SO ANNOYING :D

We met with Rosanne at Pavi and decided to grab dinner cause we were all super hungers.

Decided on Din Tai Fung cause I was feeling dumplings! I love dumplings so effing much!!!!!





Food did not disappoint. WAS SO YUMMEH. Happy belly = happy Amelia always. The best thing to do when I am upset is to offer me food. Also a massive #emotionaleater so I don't know how good that is... lol

Went to the launch of Furla Candy Bags!



We thought the whole event was managed very badly. I think the registration counter especially, the girls manning the counter needed to learn some manners. Left us with a very bad impression. Eh, hello. Don't act like your brand is super atas okay? Hahaha 

Anyway, we were there for a short while only.

Here's my #OOTD well, #OOY (outfit of yesterday hahahaha)


It looks like  I was dressed in all black but I wasn't really. My jeans were a super dark blue! :D

 TODAY.

We had SUPER DUPER SIU YOK FOR LUNCHIES! I love siu yok! Like, I  used to not like it cause  I was obsessed with trying to be skinny. But these days I'm kinda like f- that. lol. Just eat, but everything in moderation. :D


YUMMEH

Sweaty buddies :D heheheheheeh





Okay I KNOW IT IS LIKE SUPER RUSHED AND STUFF but  I am so tired. My back is giving me so many problems I am just giving up and going to lie in bed and fall asleep soonly!

Have a great weekend every one :)

Lots of Love,
Amelia xoxoxoxoxooxox


No comments:

Post a Comment