Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 122/365

Didn't manage to blog yesterday -- mainly cause my back has been a major problem and I can't bear to sit up to type.. or do anything that doesn't consist me of lying down.

I don't know what's wrong with my back at the moment, but these days when I wake up.. I am in so much pain, I cant even explain how it is! Jun calls me at 7am every morning for our daily call and I think he's pretty much sick from hearing me complain about my back :(

Yesterday, I had to take my painkillers 3 times.. and I usually try and take it only once but it was so so so unbearable I didn't know what else to do.

Heading to some guy my mom sees for hollistic massages, so hopefully that'll help bring the pain down a little. I can't sit straight without my back going into a pain frenzy. SOB.

On another note, I'm cooking dinner tonight! It's been a while so I definitely looking forward to it. Hehe. Will be making my tomato beef stew. It's something that I used to cook so much whilst I was in Aberdeen so I hope I have not forgotten. I remember cooking this dish on col days and having Jun & Diana round to eat! hehe, good times.

Alright then, this will be all for now. :(

Hope everyone is having a lovely 1st of May! It's nearly halfway through 2014! I honestly can't wait for these months to just fly by. I want to be at the end of 2014 already, I wonder how my life will be by then. Right now, I can't even imagine what it's gonna look like. Hopefully better.

Lots of love
Amelia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment