Saturday, June 28, 2014

Visuals: Berlin, Germany

I woke up yesterday, to be completely accurate, missing a city. That's quite odd isn't it considering, people usually wake up missing a person, or wanting to listen to a specific song, or craving a specific food. I, woke up, missing Berlin.

Oh Berlin, the only city in Europe, besides anywhere in the United Kingdom that I have revisited thrice in my life in the past 4 years. 3 times, and every time I visit Berlin, I am reminded by what a great city it really is. What, with all the different sights and sounds, their S-Bahns and U-Bahns, doner kebabs, ..  and all I want to do is be back there again. 

I can't explain just why I love the city, I've had many good memories there and I feel it's somewhere I could always go back to and enjoy myself. The food's perfect too by the way (if you were wondering. Hehe). Therefore, any given opportunity for a trip back to Berlin, I would gladly accept. :D It would be my absolute dream place to settle down in the future (although, I don't quite know how this is going to work out yet.)

Here are some visuals of Berlin for your enjoyment :) 












hey, who's that handsome fella in the distance. Hahaha :D

I am completely obsessed with Spaetzle (them noodley thingy.. mostly handmade and just so freaking delicious). I could eat it all day err'day with absolutely anything.
Kase-Spaetzle. German mac&cheese topped off with deep fried onions. *LOVE*

Lots of love,
Amelia x

No comments:

Post a Comment