Saturday, July 5, 2014

Celebrating with Daily Fresh!

Y'all know that shop, the one that's really popular with their waffles and yummy corn in a cup that you can find in malls as standalone shops, or part of the food section.. or even the shop that you find at resting stops on the highway as you drive to Penang (or any where else really..).. 

Well, if somebody asked me that question.. only one place really stands out. That's Daily Fresh! Mostly because their shops are usually doused in bright green and there's always a nice smell lingering around the shop. :D 

Two weeks ago, I was so graciously invited for an amazing tasting sesh with the aforementioned Daily Fresh :D and boy, was it ever the Sunday treat! :D


We were given some refreshing apple ice tea to cool us down from the heat.. it was really thirst quenching, and wasn't overly sweet which I really appreciated :) 


 Here's what Daily Fresh has to offer y'all! 

#FunFact1:
Did you know there's over 1,800 Daily Fresh kiosks around the world, some all the way in Turkey, U.A.E, Russia.. and close by like Indonesia, China.. Yeah! 

I wasn't aware that Daily Fresh was THAT popular! 





 All sorts of combo sets for you to choose from, depending on what y'all be feeling like eating.There's something for everyone here... Personally I would probably go for set C.. but that's cause I really really like corn :D


Then our tasting session begun! 

Here are the CupCorn, brought to a whole different level by having flavours added in. 

#FunFact2: 
All the corn used in Daily Fresh are home grown in their fields located in Johor!

From Left to Right:  Original flavour, Garlic Cheese, Chilli, Sweet milk and Mayo. 


 Personally, I really enjoyed the Original and Garlic Cheese.. I also enjoyed the sweetened milk one. 
But their corn is really crunchy and tasty.. not unlike some corn where it's just a little flat and not so exciting. (YES EATING CORN CAN BE EXCITING).

Apart from their Classic Wafitos, whereby you can add two flavours.. eg: Peanut Butter and Kaya (BEST COMBO EVER). there's also their premium range Wafitos.

1) Coco Deluxe
2) Pandan Kaya
3) Nyonya Kaya
4) Japanese BBQ
5) Chicken Floss 

These Wafitos are premium in the way that their batter are made seperately.. some with pandan.. to give it that slight greenish colour and very fragrant smell. And some with sesame seeds - which I really enjoyed even though I am not the biggest fan of sesame seeds. 

The best part is that Daily Fresh is super generous with their fillings! I didn't think these Wafitos would fill me up, but they really did!






Fans of Bonito Flakes will really like the Japanese BBQ flavour!

Having a waffleing good time! HEHE
 .
. now moving on to something I REALLY enjoyed: 

Daily Fresh's Gelato Tempo. 

Now, these are really really REALLY nice. Made in Italy and packed separately and in a super hygienic way.. these babies are packed full of flavour and are divided into two types: 

Yoghurt based and Non-Yoghurt based! 

Lemme tell you. My ABSOLUTE favourite was the Yoghurt Mango flavour. IT WAS TOO GOOD! 

Doesn't this just look so pretty.... I could stare at this all day long.

The non-yoghurt variety.. really packed with full of flavour!

The Yoghurt Variety.. I actually really like all of them :P


 Next up is also one of Daily Fresh newer products: 

POPCORN!



 There's 5 different flavours -- and they're all equally tasty and full of flavour! They all also come in a nice air-tight pack so you can enjoy your popcorn for a longer period of time. It also helps to keep the crunch in which is great!

1) Black Sesame

2) Honeydew

3) Seaweed (my favourite!)

4) Caramel
5) Curry (also very tasty. Nice snack while watching movies :D)


And you think that's all right, hah! Guess again, we were brought another new product by Daily Fresh and these were definitely something I've never tried before: 

ICE KIMOs 

The ice (which are already flavoured with fruits) are shaved SO FINE, the texture is really something different on your tongue. SO cooling and nice.. i was really surprised when I tried one out! 

Mostly flavoured with real fruits and nata de coco (yum), while some (chocolate, mocha..) were flavoured with chocolate syrup and peanuts. How interesting is that right? 
 



I had SO much fun with Daily Fresh, so thank you! I was also so full at the end of the session that when we were asked if we would like to take away some food, I actually had to decline cause of how full I was. Hehe

We were all given a bag of goodies as well to share with our loved ones at home.
 

If you were wondering about trying Daily Fresh out, well, wait no more because they're currently having a promotion that will run from now till the 4th of August 2014!

Here are the promotions that are currently running:
Daily Fresh Hari Raya Popcorn Combo Pack Promotion
  • The promotion runs from 27 June 2014 – 4 August 2014
  • Purchase 1 big tub of Daily Fresh Mix Flavoured Popcorn and 1 big tub of ANY flavour Daily Fresh Popcorn and get 1 small tub of Daily Fresh Mix Flavoured Popcorn, 1 Daily Fresh Hari Raya Paper Bag & 1 pack of Daily Fresh Green packets (5 pieces)
Their adorable green packets!

 Daily Fresh Gelato Tempo Ramadhan Promotion
  • The promotion runs from 27 June 2014 – 4 August 2014
  • Purchase ANY flavoured Gelato Tempo at RM4.90 with FREE toppings
Also, just a special treat for my readers.. All you have to do is PRINT the voucher below, and you can get a free Cupcorn with ANY RM8 spent! 
 


:D 

I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed reminiscing how lovely and hospitable Daily Fresh was that day. I truly enjoyed myself and enjoyed the food! I can't wait to get my hands on some Cup Corn soon!

Lots of love,
Amelia xo




No comments:

Post a Comment