Monday, December 1, 2014

#EOTD

It's been a while since I've graced my own blog with my own face. Oh yes, narcissistic Amelia is still narcissistic, don't worry.

Anyway, here's a look I did for a day out with my darling Allisan over the weekend for shopping and food (and boy, did we do a lot of both). Mostly focused on the eyes, I decided to give bright lips a miss and opted for "Kylie Jenner inspired lips".

Yes, this face be on all my social media. DON'T HATE. It's hard to take a good selfie these days.
And the main star of the day: 


All over the lid: Matt Singh
Crease: Matt Abdul 
Outer Corner: Matt Johnson 

(Can I just take a moment to SQUEAL about how much I love this palette, gifted by my darling Diana. The colours are SUPER long wearing, and they are SUPER crease proof and the colours are all so wearable. My #1 palette. Thank you Diana love!)

Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack 
Tearduct/Inner liner - Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude
Mascara - Benefit They're Real Mascara

If you're asking bout my brows, I finally got up the guts to do eyebrow embroidery and this is the result after 2 touch ups. I am mega happy with it! Never have to worry about wonky eyebrows ever again! lol 

Also, I've finally gotten back onto the gel liner bandwagon. It's be YONKS since I used gel liner, and I have forgotten just how much I love the outcome of it. Completely different feel from liquid liner and it's quite a refreshing change for a while. 

In terms of my lips, I am hoping to do a tutorial for it too since I have found the absolute best combo. I love it so much I've been reaching for it more than bright lips on the weekend and we all know how much I love a bright lip since I can't wear it to work. So.. yes, wait for it! 

HAVE A LOVELY DECEMBER Y'ALL

lots of love
Amelia xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment