Monday, January 19, 2015

Number76 - UltraSonic Premium Hair Treatment

HOW SHINY DOES MY HAIR LOOK?!?!?!?!
Now, talk about destress-ing after a hectic start in to the new year! Also, totally appropriate timing because err'body needs to ring in the new year with new hair... 

Managed to get an appointment with Amy who is the Style Director as well as the Branch Manager for Number76 Bangsar 2. It was my first time visiting the Bangsar 2 branch as I had previously been to the 1st branch in Bangsar. It's a real pretty saloon though, very rustic and comfortable. I especially appreciated the wooden floors, gave such a nice old school vibe to it. 

Now, Amy's great. In case you haven't seen her IG Feed (Which is all kinds of pretty), check her out @76amy. She makes me wish I still had my long hair because she can really do magic on hair. Damn. #FirstRegretof2015


So I told Amy I needed a trim, because my bob (?) was getting really heavy and I've been trying to grow my hair out again so definitely didn't want to miss out on length and she gave me a really good trim, taking half the weight of my hair away. And the length is still there but I'm just feeling so much lighter and my time in the morning spent curling my damn hair has been cut into half! :D MAD HAPPY. 

The most exciting thing for me was to try out Number76 Signature Hair Treatment which is the Ultrasonic Premium! Sounds really cool right? (Esp the Ultrasonic, don't lie!)

Here's a short description: 


So after getting my hair washed, which was all very nice, I was seated and before I could open my mouth to ask (Only because the plates were red and it looked hot and my hair was wet... so you know the equation: Wet Hair + Hot Iron = not a desirable look at all), I was given a whole run down on what this treatment entails and how the plates were actually not hot at all. Actually, I touched it and yeah, not hot at all.
 

It turns blue when it the plates  are pressed together and you can see in the video below that it's basically vibrating (WATCH THE WATER DROPLETS). And I was told that the more damaged your hair is, the more harder it vibrates. Amy told me that it was vibrating prettttttty hard on my ends (cause it was majorly split).

Apparently, the iron has an enhanced effect on all chemicals such as hair color, perm lotion and hair treatment that are applied to your hair. It vibrates at 37,000 beats per second, separates particle of protein, water and oil in hair treatment as well as help it to penetrate deep inside your hair. - See more at: http://www.carolinemayling.com/2015/01/ultrasonic-iron-treament-number76.html#sthash.saU03Cyc.dpuf
Apparently, the iron has an enhanced effect on all chemicals such as hair color, perm lotion and hair treatment that are applied to your hair. It vibrates at 37,000 beats per second, separates particle of protein, water and oil in hair treatment as well as help it to penetrate deep inside your hair.
- See more at: http://www.carolinemayling.com/2015/01/ultrasonic-iron-treament-number76.html#sthash.saU03Cyc.dpuf
Apparently, the iron has an enhanced effect on all chemicals such as hair color, perm lotion and hair treatment that are applied to your hair. It vibrates at 37,000 beats per second, separates particle of protein, water and oil in hair treatment as well as help it to penetrate deep inside your hair.
- See more at: http://www.carolinemayling.com/2015/01/ultrasonic-iron-treament-number76.html#sthash.saU03Cyc.dpuf


There are 3 parts to this treatment: 

1st Treatment: Made up of Collagen, protein, vitamins that your hair really needs. After which, they will use this Ultrasonic Iron to lock in all the goodness in your hair as it vibrates, so it helps to penetrate all that nourishing goodness into your hair all down to the molecules! 

2nd Treatment: Focus on split ends and mosturising your hair.

After which, you go for a rinse and back for the 3rd Treatment which is basically collagen. 

(Collagen is freaking important la hor) 

I was told that this treatment is better for high damaged hair. i.e hair that's been through hella lots.. like the bleaching process.. or all that straightening and perming. It can also help with friziness to a certain extent. 

Me getting muh hair diddddd
Let me show you the amazing results I got from this hair treatment. 

Yes. 

Actually, Yes. 

And I've washed my hair twice since the treatment and IT STILL BE LOOKING FABULOUS! Got plenty of compliments lo, about how soft my hair looks and FEELS (yes, I've been asking people to touch my hair, yes, I am creepy that way and yes, people do go ... oh wow.. your hair...)

Also was given this:


In order to keep my hair in tip-top condition. HEHE MAD HAPPY LAH. 

With this, the results will most likely last for a month or two, and even after that, my hair will still be in better condition than it was ever before :D 

YAY FOR HEALTHY HAIR! 

Here's a video of me being happy about my new fluffy hair hehe

#SHAMELESS


Thank you Number76 and Amy for amazing hair! 

Y'all should try out the UltraSonic Premium Hair Treatment, from the 18th of January 2015 to the 18th of February 2015, instead of the usual price (RM350) it'll only be RM280! And I think it's super worth it for the results lo... imagine all that silky goodness for CNY.  hehe A girl could get addicted to the softness of le hair.

You can make appointment online (if you're too shy to call or walk-in hehe) HERE.

Check out Number76 website HERE

Number76 (Bangsar 2)
No. 50, Jalan Telawi , Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
+603 2283 1776 / 2776
10AM - 10AM (Daily)

No comments:

Post a Comment